A Note About Copyright

I hold the copyright to all images on this blog, unless otherwise noted. Please do not reproduce them without my permission. If you plan on using my material in another blog, I'd be delighted, but please notify me before you do so, and, of course, link back to me. Thank you.

May 4, 2016

Pencil holder

My daughter has a lot of pencils, markers and other school stuff. They are everywhere. So, we decided that we can make something nice to keep her supplies organized and neat :)
I made this one, large and wide holder for all the markers, brushes, scissors, and pencils...
 I used ...
* a large container from ... cottage cheese :)
* ribbon - 2.5" wide
* glue gun
Cut off the upper edge.
With a glue gun, attach the ribbon. The top ribbon is attached to the inside of the jar, so the edge looks nice :)
Since the bottom part is a little smaller than the top, I glued only the upper part of the ribbon.


1 comment: