A Note About Copyright

I hold the copyright to all images on this blog, unless otherwise noted. Please do not reproduce them without my permission. If you plan on using my material in another blog, I'd be delighted, but please notify me before you do so, and, of course, link back to me. Thank you.

April 1, 2011

April 1st :)

April Fool's Day is a "for-fun-only" observance. Nobody is expected to buy gifts or to take their "significant other" out to eat in a fancy restaurant. Nobody gets off work or school. It's simply a fun little holiday:)
Today I just wanted to share with you some of my daughter's "pearls".

Anya (2years 10 months), who has a 'secret' pet-name 'froggy',  lies between me and her dad. Peter kisses her and they lie hugging each other. Then he asks her:
-Anya, are you my little 'froggy'?
-No, I am your skunk!( and let off)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anya is 3.3. I am asking her,"Who gives us honey?"
"Winnie the Pooh"!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anya is 3.5. We bought  her new knitted shorts. After a while, watching TV, Anya found a little hole between her legs (yes, in "interesting place"). So, she went to daddy to tell him:
- I have a hole over there (and pointed between her legs)
- Well, girls supposed to have...
I barged in, " Girls do not have to have holes...on the pants. Mama will mend it right now".
And then I showed my husband what kind of "hole" his daughter had hysteric.gif .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anya is 3.7 (she is bilingual)
I am making dinner. Anya loves to help, so she brings a chair and puts it by me. But there is no room anyway. Anya says in Russian: "Нету места. Тут большая попа" (No room. There is a big bottom blush.gif)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anya is 4. Argues with her dad. Peter finally asks her:
- Are you the English Queen? 
- Yes!
- I am sorry, your Majesty... 
- It's OK...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anya is 4.6. About fast  swimming fishes: "They are fast as speeding airplane".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anya is 5.10. Wrote on her white board.
Agree with me- this is the truth, not a joke :)

Mama, do I look like that statue behind me?

5y.o. : I am ready for my trip to Russia!
 If you have any funny "pearls" of your kids, please share with me!
Yours, Albina 



6 comments: