A Note About Copyright

I hold the copyright to all images on this blog, unless otherwise noted. Please do not reproduce them without my permission. If you plan on using my material in another blog, I'd be delighted, but please notify me before you do so, and, of course, link back to me. Thank you.

August 20, 2011

Beaded Coral Tassel Tutorial

Yesterday I was working hard on my new tutorial how to make beaded coral tassel. It is fun to make this kind of tassels. You can use them for making  bag charms and keyrings or these earrings
My tutorial has printer friendly 5 pages with 16 steps with colorful photos


you will need:
Materials:
  • Seed beads #11/0
  • Focal bead (or group of 2-3 large beads)
  • Beading thread
  • Lobster clasp (for bag charm)
  • Split ring (for keychain)
  • Ear hooks (for earrings)
Tools:
  • Beading needle #12
  • Scissors (or thread burner)
$3.50


2 comments:

  1. Albina, I would like to include one photo and links to this post on my blog. I am creating a series of posts on crafts that relate to water, and your coral earrings are lovely.
    My blog is ancoracrafts.com, and I plan to post this tomorrow. I hope you can take a look!

    ReplyDelete