A Note About Copyright

I hold the copyright to all images on this blog, unless otherwise noted. Please do not reproduce them without my permission. If you plan on using my material in another blog, I'd be delighted, but please notify me before you do so, and, of course, link back to me. Thank you.

August 20, 2011

'War and Peace' Earrings

A week ago I spent a perfect day with my friends Tanya and Alla . We visited a lot of beautiful places of northern and central Arizona. On the way back to Phoenix, we stopped at Bloody Basin and shot a few guns at a target. Well, I am not a sniper, but I found a good use for these brass bullet cases:)

I added gold filled chains, beads, natural fresh water pearls, silver plated clear crystal rondelles, and a pair of one-of-a-king earrings for brave woman was ready! I named them "War and Peace" :) I think it's just a right name for them :)

These earrings will bring everybody's attention to you, I bet!


You can buy this pair of earrings at my Etsy store here

6 comments:

  1. LOL, I love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely earrings - and I am recognizing the bullet shells :) wasn't it from the gun I shot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I'm actually in the military so I have a TON of shell casings from M-16s. I might just have to try making jewelry out of them now. :)

    ReplyDelete