A Note About Copyright

I hold the copyright to all images on this blog, unless otherwise noted. Please do not reproduce them without my permission. If you plan on using my material in another blog, I'd be delighted, but please notify me before you do so, and, of course, link back to me. Thank you.

August 4, 2013

Beaded Crocheted Necklaces.

July was a very productive month for me. I made 8 crocheted necklaces and several bracelets. Today, I finally get a chance to photograph all of them. First of all, I want to thank my friend Olena who taught me this technique. 
I bought a lot of  Matsuno Japanese seed beads, bead caps in FireMountainGems. I love those beads- they are perfect quality.

My first set is Orange Coral necklace. The tassel is removable, so if you want to wear just one rope for more casual look just slide it off!


Of course, I made a matching bracelet:)
 The next day after finishing this "carrot" set, I strung beads for the next project :)

It is more red and has a pendant that is also removable.
The pendant is made of red jade cabochon. To tell the truth, it is my the very first beaded bezel :) I think, it looks very good.
And the final for today, Dark bronze necklace with picture jasper pendant




Next time, I will show you my lariats.

No comments:

Post a Comment