A Note About Copyright

I hold the copyright to all images on this blog, unless otherwise noted. Please do not reproduce them without my permission. If you plan on using my material in another blog, I'd be delighted, but please notify me before you do so, and, of course, link back to me. Thank you.

January 30, 2011

Beaded Flowers

Once, my Russian friend living in Japan sent me a beautiful, red beaded rose as a Christmas gift. I thought, "Is it possible to make something as lovely as Mother Nature creates? Probably not, but sometimes copies can be worth that of the original." That is when I fell in love with beads and wire.
Gerbera


Marigolds 
 Tea Roses
 
If you want to make a French beaded brooch or just a flower, you can buy my step-by-step instructions  and you will be able to make this design with no difficulty.
This tutorial has two parts: French beading technique (5 pages) and Brooch itself (20 steps, 9 pages). $9 USD


 



If you do not feel like beading, I have this beautiful brooch made from silk Japanese beads, Swarovski crystals, and fresh water pearls. It is very shiny, so be ready that everybody will look at your brooch first :)


7 comments:

  1. This is so lovely flowers and they look like real thing I like Merigolds
    Lazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to chat your blog, I look forward to more good articles and I think we all love to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us

    ReplyDelete