A Note About Copyright

I hold the copyright to all images on this blog, unless otherwise noted. Please do not reproduce them without my permission. If you plan on using my material in another blog, I'd be delighted, but please notify me before you do so, and, of course, link back to me. Thank you.

May 20, 2011

Mixed Media Jewelry Techniques- Book

This is an excellent book! Written for jewelry makers of all media and skill levels, this book encourages the mixing of techniques with the skills of others to create unique designs.
The book features 9 exciting projects combining various materials into new jewelry designs for necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more. Each project brings together two or three jewelry making techniques, each of which could also be used for independent projects.

The techniques include: wire work, beading, chain mail, lampwork, beading, macrame, bead stitching, metal & polymer clay, PMC.

Size:8 1/2" x 11". 80 pp. Soft cover
Look inside:


Only $10.50! 

No comments:

Post a Comment